This event is a gathering of Executives across Governments, Corporations, and Academia who will participate in talks, panel discussions, and debates on the topic of Best Practices in Blockchain.
- “Ethics if Demand Letters: The Fine Line between Advocacy and Committing a Crime,” Panel Presenter, New York City Bar Employment Law Institute
- Securities Arbitration 2020: Deep Dive, New York State Bar Association
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
To view Murphy & McGonigle’s Commodities, Futures & Derivatives practice, please click here.