This event is a gathering of Executives across Governments, Corporations, and Academia who will participate in talks, panel discussions, and debates on the topic of Best Practices in Blockchain.
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference
To view Murphy & McGonigle’s Commodities, Futures & Derivatives practice, please click here.